Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And today is finally the day...

I allow Christmas music in the house. Seriously, there are 12 Days of Christmas if you believe that song, so really, I ask you, do we really need to break out the Holiday Tunes the minute the candles burn out in our jack-o-lanterns.

The kids have been teasing me, singing silly changed up versions of Frosty...

E confided that he and Daddy sneaked some Christmas music while I was out of the house with L. His little face was so cute and mischievous.

And L and I discovered that our favorite Christmas song is the same one... Neat-O!

We made this discovery after her modern dance class, where they were preparing a dance to the song. I can't wait to see that!

I think we will all enjoy the music more-- having not OD'd on it in November. Any song gets old after so and so many repeats.

In November L, had this bit of advice for the Xmas music pimp in town.

She drew this the first week of December. For the record, I did not provide any enticement. She formed this opinion on her own.

I think it is fair to say, now on December 12, we are ready for Holiday tunes!

No comments: