Monday, January 7, 2013

Music Monday: Uknowhatiwant Elektrisk Gonner

Over the winter break-- just over 2 weeks plus a bit with E's illness, I started watching the show Lost Girl. I highly recommend it. Season 1 and 2 is on Netflix. Season 3 starts all around the world this week. (I know I have been an obsessive slug... 2 seasons, well the first one was short... but yeah, I have been a viewing fiend. Take note, this is rare, that something holds my attention this long.)

In Season 2 Episode 15 -- they end with this song.

I went back to figure out what the song was and am sharing it with you.

Little seems written about the artist. I found this about Benjamin Gonner online. There is a tiny bit more written here.

So enjoy... (strictly speaking, this song really isn't safe for work or quiet coffee houses or small kiddos...)


No comments: