Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Questions that I really ponder and yet have no answers for!
1. Why is that some people never use their turn signal? Clearly it was put on the car for a purpose.
2. Why do L & E, inevitable wake up really early on days that we have absolutely nowhere to be and yet on days that we have very tight schedule they sleep in?
3. L asks me this constantly : Why do Birch trees lose their bark? I have no idea.
4. Why is it that we let our vision become so focused that we miss the forest for the trees?
5. Why do we teach our children through our thoughts and deeds that hate is ok? I am so not ok with this.
6. Why is it that as taxpayers, we are so slow to flex our collective muscle. If we would just speak up, act up - I believe we could change things. So why don't we?
7. What am I going to do when I grow up?
8.Why is that the pair of pants I covet, or dress, or shirt is never on the rack in my size?
9. Why is it that no matter how hard I try I am still unable to to get "Click and Ship" with the USPS to work and work right? For that matter I cannot get it to work via Paypal either.
10. Why are we fighting a war in a country that does not want us there, where 100s of GI are dying monthly and untold numbers of Iraqis are also dying, when New Orleans is still a mess and every night children in this country go to bed hungry?
11. How can I find more time to get more done each day?
12. Why is it we can orbit the earth but we have not yet found a way to break our dependency on fossil fuels?
13. Where do the lonely socks come from? I have a box of single socks, they went into the wash as a pair, so how is that they become separated and where do they go???
If anyone has any answers to these, I am all ears!