Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shh... Yummy Peanut Butter Cups...

So I am conflicted. I want to share this information with you because these peanut butter cups are really that good, but on the other hand, they are so hard to find and they have quickly become a favorite of mine, that if you all run out and buy them and eat them, there won't be any when I want them. (A solution to this is YOU buy some for yourself and some for me. As a gift, for me sharing this tip with you.)

So here they are:

Justin's  Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

They are yummy and completely me friendly. No tree nuts (which I am avoiding due to high Omega 6 levels), no dairy, no gluten, and no corn starch or corn syrup.

These babies are what a treat should be, simple, rich, sweet and delicious. I can honestly say, one is enough to satisfy a dessert craving. E loves them also, so I have to hide the opened package, if I realistically want to eat the other one later.

I can get these sporadically at Whole Foods. Justin's entire line of nut butters and peanut butter are pricey but so worth it.

(I have received no compensation for this review - but if anyone is motivated to send me dark chocolate peanut butter cups - I would not turn them down...)

No comments: