I normally try and do my top 10 of something - but today I am doing my top five love sounds. I check out Nalini Singh's wedsite (http://www.nalinisingh.com/index.html) and blog almost everyday and she had this in her entry today - so I thought I would add it to mine. I am sure I have more - but song titles never really stick with me. I love music and just always have it running thru my head or on the radio.
Top 5 Favorite Love Songs.
1. Piano in the Dark - Brenda Russell This is my all time favorite song. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.
2. Up Where We Belong (from one of my all time fav movies - Officer and a Gentleman. I have watched this movie in French, German and countless times in English.) Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
3. You're Still the One or Forever & Always - Shania Twain
4. You're in My Heart - Rod Stewart
5. Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
I am not sure that 5 counts - but it is wickedly sexy video and his voice is a amazing!
Have a good evening!