Friday, December 8, 2006

Just for fun

My friend sent this to me and I thougt I would post it just for fun.


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Neither. I do not like real egg nog, even though my husnband makes it every year. A big production for something so vile. I am allergic to dairy, so I tend t skip the non-alcholic kind. I do love the SILK SOY NOG.



2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under

the tree? As a child they were unwrapped and in a grouping near the try. For our kids, we wrap them and put them by the fire place - not near the tree.



3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white



4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, if I could buy some real stuff I would.



5. When do you put your decorations up? As late as possible. With an 18 month old, I get tired of saying NO



6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Do not have one. I change the menu every year.



7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:


8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Not sure.. I think I believed longer than the average. I still want to believe it is true :)


9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Christmas morning. Although my husband wants to make it Christmas eve.



10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Husband does lights, I do the rest



11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Does snow really have any redeeming qualities. MMM, I can think of none.



12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but not well.



13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love all my gifts.



14. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? None really. Cookies are fine.



15. What is your favorite holiday tradition? We celebrate St. Nicholas on 12/6

16. What tops your tree? A lovely brass star hand made in India. I love it.



17. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving.


18. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Stille Nacht (Silent Night)



19. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum! YUCK



20. Favorite Christmas movie? Not a big movie fan.

No comments: