Sunday, August 23, 2009

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

65 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked

I got tagged, so I decided to post it here on my blog. Go ahead and take the challenge if you dare.

You know the rules. tag people in this note (including the person who tagged you!) to learn more about people. Also, try to tag people who you've tagged in other notes, sometimes you learn things in new notes that you didn't know before about them....blah blah blah whatever. :-)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
back

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Would you believe I don't have one.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
absolutely

4. Do you plan outfits?
yes

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
happy and content

6. What’s the closest thing to you that's red?
E's fire truck

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
It was dreamy...

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
No

9. What are you craving right now?
Chai

10. Do you floss?
yes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
rolls

12. Are you emotional
yes

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
no

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I do not eat ice cream.

15. Do you like your hair?
I love my hair.

16. Do you like yourself?
Yes

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Nope.

18. What are you listening to right now?
CD101

19. Are your parents strict?
yes

20. Would you go sky diving?
No, I have too much to lose

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
I do, but it does not like me.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes, long time ago.

23. Do you rent movies often?
No.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Yes.

25. How many countries have you visited?
5

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
I do not think so.

27. Ever been on a train?
Yes

28. Brown or white eggs?
Brown, but right now I am not eating eggs.

29. Do you have a cell phone?
Yes

30. Do you use chap stick?
sometimes

31. Do you own a gun?
No

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Just me and the kiddos.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think so.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Working.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
A long time ago

38. Last time you cried?
A few days ago.

39. What was the last question you asked?
Did you eat all your Mac -n-Cheese

40. Favorite time of the year?
Fall

41. Do you have any tattoos?
No. Its a needle thing.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes. I favor irony.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
No

44. Ever walked into a wall?
yes

45. Favorite color?
green

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
No. But I have wanted to.

47. Is your hair curly?
Wavy more than curly

48. What was the last CD you bought?
I have not bought CD's in a long time.

49. Do looks matter?
Better to look inside.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
The truth is very important to me.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No

52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, very much.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
We do not have a TV in our room.

54. Can you handle the truth?
I welcome the truth.

55. Do you have good vision?
Yes

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
I do not hate. There are people, who used to be in my life, who I would not welcome back with open arms.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
I text more than I talk.

58. The last person you held hands with?
HP

59. What are you wearing?
cotton dress and lite weight long sleeve sweater

60. What is your favorite animal?
Fish

61. Where was your default picture taken at?
Hocking Hills

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yes

63. Do you have a job?
Yep, freelance writer and full-time mom

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
purse at target and school supplies

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
How about out, I fled a Frat party thru a window once. Once with L was a baby, she locked me out on the deck, I crawled in thru the window.

No comments: