Monday, August 3, 2009

The way to make them be quiet is to give them and US the full picture

While I find it hard to believe that Obama, a man of character, from what I have seen, would bother pursuing the presidency knowing that if he was not in fact born in Hawaii, he would be ineligible to be elected, I think the prudent thing to do is to cough up the full birth certificate.

I can see the value in ignoring the griping from the fringe, but by not showing proof, definitive proof, it looks like Obama has something to hide. Believe me, I am good at ignoring whining and incessant griping, but this is a HUGE issue of creditability and it is a matter of Constitutional law.

While I would like to think that the Democratic party was high and tight on this issue before running Obama on the ticket, I fail to see why we cannot just have a definitive answer in the form of the proof required to run and I assume there is such a proof obtaining process and then we can move on to the real issues facing this country.

No comments: