Monday, August 22, 2011

Music Monday: We Speak No Americano

This week we are feeling light-hearted here on the Edge! Saturday night H and I went to L's Summer Showcase at her dance studio. It was out in the park at the amphitheater.  If mosquitoes were fleshing eating bugs, my legs would resemble Swiss Cheese. Instead I look like I am having a repeat of the chicken pox.

The girls got to act as dancers and choreographers for this show. So much talent. These young women have talent and passion for their art.

A group of the older girls choose this new to me song and then they danced the hell out of it. The dance was well executed, fun and flirty.

I think this song is great and the various videos on You Tube are funny too.

Enjoy!

Yolanda Be Cool and  DCup - We Speak No Americano


No comments: