Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My Autobiography

I got tagged by a friend! So I am posting this! It is fun - if you would like to do it also, just copy it and fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and re post as, my autobiography.

-Prologue-

1. Who took your default pic?
H did - he did a great job I think!

2. Exactly what are you wearing right now?
MY pjs!

3. What is your current problem?
Waiting and hoping someone either throws some freelance my way and to to remeber that success is a long lonely road!

4. What makes you most happy?
Everything - I wake up happy!

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Night on Fire - VHS or Beta

6. Do you like MTV?
No not really. I rarely watch TV!

7. Name something that annoys you about people:
Well people who do not reply to email tend to make me seethe a bit. People who are rude - that I find annoying also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 1:

1. Nickname(s)?
Sus - but only a select few can use it!

2. Eye color?
Blue - Grey - Green

3. Hair color?
Red-Brown
-----------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 2:

1. Do you live with your parent(s)?
No

2. Do you get along with your parent(s)?
for the most part

3. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
divorced

4. Do you have any Siblings?
1 bro & 1 half sister - both younger
___________________________________________________


Chapter 3:
FAVORITES

1. Ice Cream:
um - well no it makes me ill!

2. season:
Fall. I like the crisp blue sky - the chill in the air and the chance to have Indian Summer

3. book:
Love them - the way the look, the way they smell, the way they feel!

4. band:
Currently I am jamming to James, VHS or Beta & Shiny Toy Guns

6. drink(s) (non alcoholic):
tea then coffee

7. drink(s) (alcoholic):
rarely drink it - red wine when I do

9. pen color:
whatever is handy and my green and red fine point sharpies!

10. store:
the one with the big red SALE sign!
_________________________________________________


Chapter 4:
DO YOU-

1.Write on your hand?
sometimes - when I was working my hand and up my arm

2. Call people back?
Yes and usually within 24 hours

3. Believe in love?
Yes and it is lovely

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Yes!

-------------------------------------------------------------------


Chapter 5:
Have You....

1. Broken a bone?
NO

2. If so... where?
N/A

3. Had physical therapy?
No but I love my chiropractor. He can work magic. My massage therapist is a close second

4. Gotten surgery?
Yes

5. Taken painkillers?
Yes - when needed

6. Are you gay?
Sure I am a happy happy girl!

7. Been stung by a bee?
yes

8. Threw up in a doctors office?
No but I did throw up while giving birth to L - does that count?
________________________________________


Chapter 6:
Who/what was the last

2. Person to text you?
I am all alone

3. Thing you touched?
The mouse

5. Thing you said?
I am alone ans try not to talk to myself

7. Person you hugged?
L and E before bed

8. Person to call u?
the phone has been very quiet today!

11. Last book you read?
A short history of tractors in the Ukraine

12. Time you cleaned your room?
Yesterday

No comments: