Thursday, March 6, 2008

See I told you I was the kiss of death...

So I think someone once told me that you are not suppose to tell people how much you make, who you vote for and how often you have sex, but well I think that is just silly. Anyone very internet savvy can find all of that out - I think and well I am going to spill the beans anyway.

I voted on Tuesday in the Ohio Primary - for Obama. I felt like I not only liked his platform, but he is conducting himself with grace and professionalism and I think those are presidential qualities. So did Obama do so well in Ohio. No of course not - I voted for him. As you will recall I said I was going vote for Edwards and the next day he dropped out, what are the chances?

So I just have to hope that when it comes time to vote come November, I have found a cure to this curse or we could be in a serious bind. I am so longing for change and a fresh face in the White House!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

haha. I know what you mean (just check my ONE entry about politics). Anyway, like I said, i voted for Hillary, quite certain she would not win Ohio. Well, you know the rest of the story...