Friday, April 17, 2009

Contamination

So I went to see my trainer this morning and had a follow up body fat test... this is usually a good way for me to tell - if removing a food has help - a good gauge of the the "puffiness."

Well it is safe to say 48 hours of no nutz has not helped - in fact I am worse... so now my Homeopath - and he have decided that maybe the trace amounts of gluten in gluten free products might be my issue. Contamination....

So now I am cutting out the waffles (which I had this morning and have to say my stomach was none to happy with me....) and bye-bye gluten free bread and French Rolls....

At least for the weekend....

Next on the list - eggs - the only other food I eat consistently...

Also on the fun hit parade - Wednesday I am off to the doctor for a full physical and more blood work... just to rule out something serious... er, um MORE serious.....

So bring on the rice baby - YUMMY YUMMY RICE!

No comments: