Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Photo Challenge

Allie is doing it again and I am going to give it a go, once again.

This time the photo challenge is a bit more challenging as to subject matter and equipment - but easier in terms of time commitment. Four photos this time, instead of 30! Regular camera instead of cell phone camera. I will be using my handy dandy Canon Power Shot SD 780 Digital ELPH. This is what I used to shoot my pictures in Iceland and I love it. H gave it to me as a gift a few years ago. It might be little, but it sure is mighty.

Want to participate, there is still time. This weeks photo isn't due until Sunday.

Get all the details on her blog - show + tell.

I will also be posting my photos on my blog the Wednesday they hit her blog. I plan to tell you alittle about what I trying to accomplish and how I achieved the photo I did.

The other night, H sighed and said, "if you keep this up there are photography lessons and a fancy camera in our future, right?"

I just smiled. I am not sure, but for now this is holding my creative in focus.

No comments: