Wednesday, November 30, 2011

NOPHO Week 4 - Negative Space

I had such fun shooting this weeks photos. The kids and I went to the Franklin Park Conservatory - one of my favorite places around town and I went to town with my camera.

Having no photography background and my artistic background is limited to one Art History class in college, I will admit I had to do some research on the topic of negative space. I think I captured it. At least I hope so.

Again, I have to thank Allie for another wonderful challenge. I have learned so much. First of all, I have learned about my camera and editing digital photographs. I have struggled with temperamental models. I played with a concept, until I got something that really worked. And this week I expanded my knowledge base, in terms of photograph as an artistic medium.

On top of all of that, I had a great time.


No comments: