Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Questions

My college roommate sent this around and indicated she most wanted to hear my answers, so naturally I had to answer! Since I missed the Thursday 13 this week, I thought I would post this instead!

1. What time is it? 11:07 am

2. What is your full name? Thoughts from the edge
3. What are you most afraid of? feeling like I did not do enough
4. How many grandkids? none, we are 20 years from that I think
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? No
6. Where were you born? Columbus, Ohio
7. Ever been to Alaska? No

8. Ever been toilet paper rolling? Once, it was really dumb

9. Ever loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes

10. Been in a car accident? Yes
11. Croutons or bacon bits? real bacon

12. Favorite day of the week? Thursday

13. Favorite Restaurant? Starliner diner in Hilliard, Ohio
14. Favorite Flower: lily of the valley & daisies

15. Favorite Drink: Shiraz or Vanilla Stoli Martinis
16. Favorite ice cream: Can't eat it - but I do like Chocolate Sorbet
17. Favorite fast food: Chipolte
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? cream

19. How many times have you failed your driver's test? 1 (Yes I hit all the pillions!)
20. Before this one, from whom did you get your last
email? my dear college room mate
21. What do you do most often when you are bored?
I have two kids, what is bored again??

22. Bedtime? 10 pm

23. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest?
not sure??

24. Who is the person you sent this to that is least
likely to respond? H
25. Who is the person that you are most curious to see
their answer? J
26. What kind of car do you have? Chrysler Pacifica

27. What are you listening to right now: nothing
28. What are your favorite colors: green
29. How many tattoos do you have? 0

30. How many pets do you have? none
31. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Egg
32. What would you like to accomplish before you
die? Travel to all the places I have not yet been (I have a list), run a half marathon, get a novel publish, and learn to knit
33. How many people are you sending this e-mail? 11

Cut and paste this on your blog for fun! Have a great weekend!

No comments: