Friday, October 19, 2007

Cross your fingers cuz holding your breath might get you killed

All joking aside - I did it today - I sent my short story off for consideration. It was a long work for me 9000 words - my first try was only 1500. I have been laboring over this story on and off since March. I think it is a good one. I really like how it came together. It is an erotic romance. The potential publisher will pay me nothing - but it might get my name out there and it is a chance to try out the process. I am learning on the fly.

I think if anything my witting is improving. I am getting better at telling a story. I am developing my own style. I am learning what works for me and what does not.

So please cross your fingers. Serious do not hold your breath - all that will happen is that you will turn blue!

No comments: