Thursday, December 1, 2011

NOPHO Week 4 - Negative Space, The Runners Up

Again this week, I took multiple pictures, edited multiple pictures and then had to weigh my options. I had three I really liked... L wanted to pick one of the runners up and H helped me make my final decision.

These two seemed too special not to share.

L's favorite

and this one was the one I was most hung up on. It reminds me of my grated street light shot from the September challenge.




I hear that there will be a January challenge and I am toying with perhaps setting up a challenge of my own for 2013. Music Monday as worked out well for 2012 but I think perhaps it is time to change things up. What do you think? Anything you are dying to have me write about, anything you just cannot live without hearing my opinion on?



No comments: