Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thanks

I have to say that on my way to Muenster - as I commented in earlier posts - I decided that all middle age German men were blind. At least the 3 dozen or so on my flight. Well I want to say a huge thank you to a man who helped me out from Muenster to Munich. He cleared a space on the shuttle bus for L. Helped me haul in the stroller and then helped me with my 2 bags (my carry ons!) He was so nice. He then helped me into the main airport from the shuttle.

I thanked him then, but I wanted to put this up on my blog too! He went out of his way to help me and it meant alot. I could have managed - I mean - I had planned it out like a military exercise - but he did a truly nice thing and nice things deserve acknowledgment.

So to my unknown helper - your thoughtfulness was so appreciated.

No comments: