I got this off Angelle Trieste's blog. It looked fun, so I decided to play along.
So here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
So here are the eight facts about me.
- The first time I ever flew anywhere, I flew to Germany.
- I got my first job, at 15 years of age. I worked at an independent Pharmacy. I got the job then told my parents.
- I sat on what was left of the Berlin Wall during the summer of 1990. I have chucks of the Wall, which I chipped myself. They are stored away in a safe place.
- I have been hot air ballooning.
- I really love NYC. I love it for all the reasons most people hate it. It has a special energy. That said - I doubt I could live there long term.
- I would like to live on an island. The solitude appeals to me.
- I was 14, the first time I drove a car. It was with my grandfather. I later had trouble passing my drivers test and mastering a stick - but now I do just fine thank you!
- I believe that if we all tried to love just a little bit more - the world would be a better place:)
Wanna play too? Go ahead, just post a comment with your 8 or put it up on your blog!