Saturday, June 9, 2007

Blue Skies

Today was a near perfect day. Today is the kind of day that makes me love living in Ohio. The sky is a color of blue, that I have never seen anywhere else. It has a depth, a richness to it. The green grass and trees really contrast so nicely. The sun was bright and warm.

L, E, and I went to the library via the bike trail. It was just such a nice day to be outside.

I have to say that we are blessed with a precious few days like this. Normally it is too humid or there is a bit of a chill in the air or something. But sometimes, it is amazing to me, the day can be picture perfect, as if it were painted on a canvas or taken out of a story book.

It is something to be savored.

1 comment:

IHateToast said...

oooh, we had kind of day today, too. i thought it would be a perfect day to die. MEANING... if i were 80+ and it was time, i'd love to have shuffled off this mortal coil on the balcony staring at the clouds.

...

IFF i were 80+