Friday, June 8, 2007

Blog Housekeeping

Well, I have been blogging for 6 months. Wow. So tonight I did a bit of housekeeping. I have not been so good about labels, so I fixed that. Now every post will get a label or labels. It will help as I continue to sort and track my posts. (I hope all my edits did not flood your mailboxes if you have my blog on your blogroll or RSS feed. Sorry!)

Also, I have added a blog pet. He is at the bottom of the page. He is just to remind me that the reason I am writing - is fun.

I really do welcome comments! It is a great way to add more to the story, feedback is helpful....

So thanks for reading and keep coming back, there is bound to be something new.

3 comments:

IHateToast said...

love the pet. what else can it do?

Susan said...

I am not sure. I think it is suppose to sense my mood. I am still playing with it :)

Susan said...

Yeah, so I think I know what is up with my sleepy pet! He should wake up soon :)

I am new to all of this, so bear with us!