Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Phone Photo Sets Week 4 Yellow

As a general rule, I am not huge fan of yellow. For clothing I tend to avoid yellow for sure. I also thought this would be a superior challenge, finding yellow things in the winter. Not true. I am surrounded by yellow things and see yellow things everywhere. This week, the challenge was selecting my favorite four out of the over twenty photo I snapped during the week.

I hope you enjoy them.

Again, I have to say, I learned alot this challenge. I think I was trying to take pictures close up to really focus on the challenge color and if I had it to do over again, I think I would not try for close ups with my iPhone. I also found that shooting in the natural light makes for better photos overall with the iPhone.

I also learned how to zip a file on the MacBook. I know, it is a basic skill, but remember I am returning to the world of Apple from PC territory and let's just say so much has changed in the last few years.

In summation, I should stand back, get outside and zip, I mean snap.





I am going to keep on taking pictures. If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter - you will see my quick shots that I do thru Instagram. I am still toying with a weekly photo montage, we will see. I am sure I will take on another challenge. It is great fun. I might still write some poems based on these shots, we will see where my Muse takes me.

And finally, thanks to Allie. She has sparked my creativity and faithfully posts our photos weekly. Thanks again for all the behind the scenes labor that goes into making this an amazing collaboration.

No comments: