Sunday, February 26, 2012

Q & A

Allie had this on her blog the other day and I decided I would go ahead and accept the challenge. I used to do these fairly frequently, both here and on my livejournal. Anyone can participate and all I ask is, leave a comment with a link to where you responded, so I can go bone up on the ins and outs of you.


THE RULES:
  1. Post these rules
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself
  3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
  5. Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged!
RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:

 
1. I love eating bacon, I dislike cooking it.
2. I really am a homebody, but I enjoy traveling.
3. I think the TSA is the biggest violation of civil rights and waste of money. It makes us look foolish to the rest of the world.
4. I seem to always have overdue library books.
5. I did not do very well in middle school home economics, but I aced shop.
6. I have been listening to CD101 since their first day on air. I am still struggling with their name change... but so glad they are still around.
7. I knew where they made book and played the ponies in my hometown by the time I was L's age.
8. I do not like most floral scents.
9. H and I make the beds European style.
10.Sometimes I feel a tiny bit guilty buying used books. The author doesn't make any money from a used book sale.
11. I like all things ginger.


11 QUESTIONS FOR THE PEOPLE I’VE TAGGED (and anyone else who wants to participate)

1. If you had the day off, what would you do?

 If I had a "day off" I would sleep in, go out for tea and find a quiet place to write.

 2. Who is your favorite cartoon character?


3. What book do you display just to impress guests?

We don't have a coffee table and on the end table I haven't decided what to display. I have the books on the built ins arrange by what I have read and what I need to read. Honestly, I only keep books I like and think I might read again, otherwise I give them away or go to Half Priced Books. Life is too short for bad books and for keeping books you don't like.

4. Are you a dog or a cat person?

Cats all the way. I am just not a fan of dogs. I like others people's dogs and only then from a distance.



5. Describe an awkward high school moment?
    I cannot think of one. Perhaps I have been out of high school a tad too long now. 

    6. What part of your morning regiment can you NEVER skip?

    Brushing my teeth.


    7. What was the last album that you purchased?

    Adele 21. I mainly bought it for L, but I have listened to it a ton also. For Valentines, the kids and H gave me iTunes gift cards and I am aiming to buy some music with them. Anyone have any suggestions?


    8. How do you sign your emails?

    Before my HP laptop died, I had a very nice professional signature on my Images Written email account. I had outlook set up, just so and everything. Now I have not invested any time in getting anything set up. I guess we can add that to my long to-do list too.


    9. What’s one of your guilty pleasures?

    Taking a nap.

    10. What’s one food that you could eat every day?

    Berries. I love berries.

    11. If you could sing like anyone, who would it be?

    Hayley Williams, lead singer of Paramore.

      WHO I TAGGED:

      I am not sure who is blogging these days - so my facebook friends or others reading - leave us a link in the comments, as to where to find you.

      1. L (she will write hers and I will post it next week.)
      2. Any and all my Twitter or FB friends who want to play along. 


      My Questions:


      1. Name one place you would like to travel to in the next 5 years.
      2. Favorite TV show.
      3. Do you buy books or check them out of the library?
      4. Mashed or baked?
      5. Favorite pepper?
      6. If you could be an artist, what medium would you favor?
      7. World leader you would most like to have coffee with?
      8. Last book you read.
      9. Do you own an apple device? If so what?
      10. Favorite birthday meal?
      11. Do you like surprises?

      No comments: