Monday, April 16, 2012

Music Monday - PROM FLASHBACKS

So it is prom season... I know that is shocking, but it is true. I saw it with my own eyes. Last night and again this morning I tweeted and facebooked asking people what their favorite high school/prom songs where. Sadly very few people answered, so I cannot take responsibility for there being so few songs here.

A few of these songs I really like and a few, not so much...

You Got It (The Right Stuff) -- New Kids on the Block


Peter Gabriel - In your eyes {ok this one is mine... suggested by a tweep, but I really like this one}


Every Rose has Its Thorns - Posion {I could live a long time and not hear this one EVER again}


So what say you? What was your favorite high school song. What song did you just have to hear at PROM? Inquiring minds want to know. I promise-- we won't make fun of you; well maybe just a little bit.

No comments: