Sunday, February 25, 2007

Questions to which I have no answers....

Yes well, here is a sample of the questions I have been trying to answer today:

1. Are dinosaurs in heaven with Oma. Does she get to play them?

2. If princesses have to wear pants and boots on cold and snowy days - do princes have to wear sundresses in the summer and at the beach?

3. Where does snot come from and why do I have so much of it.

I swear I am not making this up. There were a dozen more like this yesterday, but I have forgotten them. How does on answer questions like this. I mean sometimes a totally tongue and cheek answer is right there on the tip of my tongue. (Like number 2 - I almost blurted - well maybe on Miami Beach! All the while that is zinging around my head the self editing fairy is screaming - shut up shut up. Smile and say no!)
Where in the world do all these questions come from.

No comments: