Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cancer Live Update!

Mom is at home and resting and being restless... She is getting back on her meds and that is a rough ride and she is still tired but bored and restless. I thought she might sleep a bit more but I think the 44 oz Diet Pepsi my brother got her - post treatment and post special diet - hyped her up but good.

She returns to the James Thursday - for follow up and another full body scan. My brother is handling that trip. Then she will be meeting with the grand Po-Ba again at some point to establish a next course of action.

Next week she has me lined up to run errands and tackle the remaining boxes from her move. A little Spring Cleaning!

I am really happy with how well it has all gone really. Better than expected - now we just wait and hope the RAI does its job!

No comments: