Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 19 Landscape

One would think on a road trip I might have been able to capture a decent landscape shot, but in my defense it was a road trip with friends, all together we were 3 adults, 4 kids under the age of 10 and two vehicles. Work in a power shopping trip to IKEA. So you know, it is what it is. I have a great shot of some pillows and one slobbery baby. Landscapes, not so much.

I took a few shots when we stopped at a rest area, but they are not post worthy.

So I am breaking my rule and posting something I shot this summer, when I first had the iPhone. I love this shot. I took this picture after a meeting in German Village. I took it just because. I saw something and I took a picture. I do this alot.

As much as I love a good field, a rural landscape or even a forested one, I am always drawn to the urban green space, the edge where man made messes with natural world.

No comments: