Friday, September 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 30 - Me a Month Later

It's me, 30 days later. Same spot in are yarden and H snapped this one as he headed back to work. He flew home from Detroit last night, to help our babysitter with the kids, so I could go to a concert. What can I say, he loves his job and he loves me and sometimes it takes alot of juggling to make all the parts fit.

I have loved this challenge. It was fun, inspiring and it sometimes made me work hard.

While I am not going to try and repeat this challenge in October, I am toying with the idea of doing a picture a week or something... it gives the day focus, something to point my creativity towards.

I need to look back through my photos - I am not sure I have a favorite. How about you? Which photo is your favorite?

No comments: