Monday, January 21, 2008

It is not easy being green...

I decided to make some changes to the blog - most notably a color change. Also I am now looking over the edge from the right side of the blog verses the left - change of scenery is good every now and again. (Make no mistake the change of scenery is in no way an indication of political sentiment change - oh no - we are still LEFT over here!)

Also - please welcome Felix my new tree frog, he was in need of a place to stay and well he is GREEN - so we have reached an arrangement - whereby he can stay for awhile.

I am also looking for some new items for my sidebar - I would like to find an achieve randomizer or something similar where you - my Beloved readers- can hop around and read some of my previous posts. Now that I have been blogging for over a year, there is a wealth of information on the blog and I would like to be able to highlight or spotlight some of my better blogs. Always trying to save my lovely readers time.

I also monkeyed with the comment options - It is even easier to make comments here on the Edge!

My pet Moji is also still with us - at the very bottom of the page. She is a sweetheart - my little emotional barometer of sorts!

So Welcome to our Newly spruced up and redecorated Home on the Web - glad you could stop by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh, tree frogs are big here. i posted a photo of one on a meter.

i like your green look, but then, i love green.

Susan said...

I saw your pic and I love it! I love frogs!

Glad you feel at home in my green world!